List of things I've learned I'ld rather not know.
1. homeless people have an average life span 23yrs shorter than that of their housed counterparts, excluding the age group 18-24 who are in the 36yr range.
2 homeless people on a national average never have a obituary published, in 43% of cases.
3. homeless death's are at a rate of 46% higher than 10years ago.
4. homeless people are more likely than 97% of the US population, to be interned in a pauper grave yard because of lack of claims to the decedent.
5.the homeless that have their deaths written about die between the months of mid Nov- mid Jan, IE. the holidays.
6. Of the 57% that receive Obituary writings, the highest percentage receive what is I now know to be called, a news Blurb, which is an article usually placed between the national news and the sports page, somewhere between page 3 and ? depending on the size of the publication.
7.most cities in the united states consider suspicious homeless deaths as what in the fine blue circle of protection is called NHI,crimes NHI is a term used for persons of suspect themselves, IE homeless, drug addicts, prostitutes, and those that society have shed from them and refers to the crime as NO HUMAN INVOLVED.
8. most people are so wrapped up in their daily grind that they don't know or give a damn.
9. the Us dept, of housing and urban development consider a person to be chronically homeless after a 2yr period.
10. at this time their average life span is not expected to last more than 15yrs. statistically.
11. I am on borrowed time.
12.If I don't die between Nov-and Jan, I most likely won't even get a blurb.
13. this Is the big one, I am no Longer saddened by this I just accept it as a fact of this Homeless life.