Men can only be equal on the Day we are all Equal,

"the truth is not always Beautiful, nor beautiful Words the truth"

Lao Tzu

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.”

Albert Pine

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Challenge to your Teachers

I Have for some time asked Men to Show me where I have erred scripturally in any Thing That I have said concerning the word of God,and as of yet no man has Come forward to prove me wrong so now I challenge others as Pastors, Reverends, preachers. come be challenged by the word of God, but be warned if you take something out of text I will not let you give a teaching that is deceptive and misleading to Gods children if you choose to do that behind your pulpits on Sunday Fine but I am full aware of the false teaching of Gods word
As of yet you have not risen as teachers of the Gospel of God to the faith in the word that you proclaim.
And to you the Children of God if you have been deceived by one of these teachers, than Give unto me the teachings of these men and I will show you the truth of God in His word if you have founded your life on one verse, than show me that verse and let us seek Gods Word, let us study His word.
And know that these men that you so blindly follow test them men who have taken titles , Pastor they want you to follow and be there sheep, reverends because they want you to give them reverence.
preachers in these days preaching a message that might tickle men's ears, be not be deceived Church seek God and His words in all things as the days are short


http://www.facebook.com/pages/Joseph2dogs/172384329459180?v=app_2373072738

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Civil please