Men can only be equal on the Day we are all Equal,

"the truth is not always Beautiful, nor beautiful Words the truth"

Lao Tzu

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.”

Albert Pine

Monday, January 17, 2011

thank you for your prayers

Thank you all While I have not been feeling myself I have not yet yielded to the voices in my mind that tell me all is Lost I am blessed by Angels running around Lost Vegas Serving those in need as I was When one showed up with Medicine I could Ill afford and presto 2 days and I feel so much better big (((hugs For you Amy))) and for all who keep me in prayer.
 You See I believe prayer Is A big part of ones life and not those prayers alone that you offer up but rather those offered up for you.
For we should Not offer ourselves up in our prayers the Lord knows our needs we should at all times be praying for others.
It is easier for me  my needs are always meet.
God always sends Those who He has chosen at any time. so thank you all For your prayers.
I hope all are found to be blessed This Day, As I have been.





1 comment:

  1. You are so welcome my Wonderful Brother In Christ. anytime any place anywhere I will be there. Love ya, YSIC Amy

    ReplyDelete

Be Civil please