Men can only be equal on the Day we are all Equal,

"the truth is not always Beautiful, nor beautiful Words the truth"

Lao Tzu

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.”

Albert Pine

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Be Watchmen In The Strong Tower Of The Lord

Be ye not deceived by the deceptive teaching of the workers of iniquity, To the Lord this all matters.
Mathew 6: 21-22
Not everyone that saith unto me,Lord, Lord shall enter into the kingdom of heaven;but He that doeth the will of my Father which is in Heaven.
Many will say unto me in that day,Lord,Lord have we not prophesied in thy name? have we not cast out devils?and in thy name done many wonderful works?
and then will I profess unto them,I never knew you: depart from me you that work Iniquity.
and in the those he was referring to those he spoke to in the pretext of this admonishment.from Mathew 5:2 and He opened His mouth and spoke.
and the whole of this pretext is our instruction for walking a Godly life.
But I tell everyone of you,That you need to be the watchmen in the strong tower of the Lord you are to watch you are to Judge them by there fruit and let them not deceive you as to those fruits the fruits are what they are teaching you you must live in Gods fullness, so I beg of you Church and I speak to Gods people Listen not to Me do not let yourselves be deceived.
The Churches today are Going by way of the wide path they are Going as far from God as they can, I speak of their teachings and not their people, If indeed the ministers of the Churches today would look to God for his understanding, they would see the err of their ways and would repent, But it is not in them for they know not God.
And they Go contrary to the Word simply saying Judge not, when indeed God tells us Himself over and over Judge them by their fruits , Judge if it be a righteous judgement, Judge as you would be judged, with what you judge it will be meet unto you, so I do not fear the judging, for I do know I shall and will be Judged, I therefore stand on the word of God in my Judgements and in my being Judged for one day  I shall be Judged but in that not, for my silence if I indeed let their deceptive practices continue.
If I believe the word of God the blood of others will be required at my hand If I allow them to continue, and say nothing in the defense of others, They couldn't silence my Lord they many times tried and to them he said woe unto you.
And if you are being told we will err we are men remember God said they the ministers are to be found faultless, and they would be if they stuck to teaching His Word. and not their beliefs.
first and foremost. 
Mathew 6:20 wherefore by their fruits you shall know them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Civil please