Men can only be equal on the Day we are all Equal,

"the truth is not always Beautiful, nor beautiful Words the truth"

Lao Tzu

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.”

Albert Pine

Saturday, January 29, 2011

What Kind Of Life Is It?

Happy Sabbath Day To One and all I Hope You Are Found To be Blessed On this the Sabbath Day.
I was Yesterday confronted with the question as too why a Homeless man Who Had Friends and family that cares for Him could continue to live a life like mine?
My question to them and my question to others who have asked this of me before is this, What kind of a life is it that you think Christ lead.
Matthew 8: 19-22


19And a certain scribe came, and said unto him, Master, I will follow thee whithersoever thou goest.
20And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head.
21And another of his disciples said unto him, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.
22But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Think that I deserve more than this, I am always in awe that when I go out to lay down at night in this world and this life that I have chosen that I Am ever present with the Lord  I lay my head on the very same Earth as he did and It is not for me to ponder the why of it I am happy with my station in life, I do not desire more than I have right now I do not desire what other men have I desire only to be comforted in the fact that the Lord Has blessed me in this my life. I do not desire to have things many say this is because I have a mental issue some say that it is because I chose not to work or because I am just lazy. I can tell you this I toil not for the things of this world the thing any has only steal from him the relationship that he might have with God the Father and The King of Kings.
So while it is possible for me to have the house and the plasma tv and all the things of this world Understand all of you I am Not Of this world. I am an Alien amongst You.
I understand that all things daily come from the Lord, I understand that in all that I do and all that I am He is with me He alone is my rock and my strong fortress, For those of you who read this and know me on a personal level or are family. I do know this Is hard for you to hear and understand but know this I have a comforter, I am at Home as much as I can Be while living amongst you Here on this earth, I am Happy with who I have become. I only wish the same for all, be happy with who you have become, If indeed you have become one of His If you Walk in His mercy And in His Grace than Be what You are.
Do I Believe that all of you are called to a life like mine No i do not I am of the belief that men must attain to there own walk in this life and not the path of others.
In this life I have not many are comforted by it, I look at those around me who are trying to live it without God and I see their despair I see their loneliness I see their depression, and I see If you Have Not The faith that was Granted Me than this life is not for you.
1 Corinthians 1:19-31
9For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
20Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?21For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.22For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:23But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;24But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.25Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.26For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:27But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;28And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:29That no flesh should glory in his presence.30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:31That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.
So in me you will find no Glory in me you will find a simple man, and in this I know By Gods Promise He will Use me I trust Him In All Things And I Know To the Point of there being no doubt He will compleate the work which he started in me.
Be blessed this Sabbath Day Church, As I am Always, Walk In the Light Of the Lord. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Civil please