Men can only be equal on the Day we are all Equal,

"the truth is not always Beautiful, nor beautiful Words the truth"

Lao Tzu

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.”

Albert Pine

Thursday, January 13, 2011

my post to we are Visible.

Joseph Scott Wilson
As To My Question I have In My Experience Found That Because I do Not agree With What The Homeless advocates Are Doing In This Country Because Of My belief That they are Feeding into The broken system Which we already Have In keeping silent On the fact that Men are in all Agencies Across this country even as I am writing this profiting from Homelessness and If we Refuse to Speak against It, And continue to refer people to these agencies for Help services we are, at the very essence of what we do supplying the profiteers with more people to exploit.
and while having small victories we are losing our souls and selling out the homeless we claim to help.and the men and women who are out here on the streets still suffer for our silence. the homeless problem would have been over years ago if anyone had the nerve to stand up with me and ask where is the money going?
and it is a question I have asked since 1996 since 197 million dollars was allocated for what was then a homeless population of aprox 200 thousand men women and children,
But I will go on and I will always refuse the Help from this System until someone answers this question.
Why after all should I take the help it would for me be selling my soul to the men and women who are by their profiting killing the people who i have lived with for over 2 decades.
so My question arises from the truth of what we are facing so while you say you are helping ask yourself are you ? or are you making it possible for there always to be people out here to be hand picked as the voice of the homeless



http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=132616943418977&topic=260

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Civil please