Men can only be equal on the Day we are all Equal,

"the truth is not always Beautiful, nor beautiful Words the truth"

Lao Tzu

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.”

Albert Pine

Monday, January 10, 2011

The Why Of the What I Do, I love Gods People.

I am at all times praying For the Church For The Children of God For I truly know the attack that you are under, I have of late because of my views on the Church and it's teachings came under attack from the enemy, and that thru the members of the Church yes Men and women Who sit next to you in the pews of your congregations. 
From teachers pastors and reverends,from ministers of the gospel and from every day people ,I have been called unloving blasphemous and myself deceived and the most interesting to me was one voice Who asked why do you do what you do, you must know your not making but losing friends.
I would however For the friends I have left or for those that feel slighted by things I have said Like to explain as to why it is I do what I do. because I am sure there are those who want to know that haven't asked or accused.
Jeremiah 23


   Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the LORD. Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the LORD.  And I will gather the remnant of my flock out of all countries whither I have driven them, and will bring them again to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase.  And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them: and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, neither shall they be lacking, saith the LORD. Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth. In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS. Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that they shall no more say, The LORD liveth, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; But, The LORD liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries whither I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land. Mine heart within me is broken because of the prophets; all my bones shake; I am like a drunken man, and like a man whom wine hath overcome, because of the LORD, and because of the words of his holiness.  For the land is full of adulterers; for because of swearing the land mourneth; the pleasant places of the wilderness are dried up, and their course is evil, and their force is not right.  For both prophet and priest are profane; yea, in my house have I found their wickedness, saith the LORD.  Wherefore their way shall be unto them as slippery ways in the darkness: they shall be driven on, and fall therein: for I will bring evil upon them, even the year of their visitation, saith the LORD.  And I have seen folly in the prophets of Samaria; they prophesied in Baal, and caused my people Israel to err.  I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an horrible thing: they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers, that none doth return from his wickedness; they are all of them unto me as Sodom, and the inhabitants thereof as Gomorrah.  Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts concerning the prophets; Behold, I will feed them with wormwood, and make them drink the water of gall: for from the prophets of Jerusalem is profaneness gone forth into all the land.  Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the LORD.  They say still unto them that despise me, The LORD hath said, Ye shall have peace; and they say unto every one that walkethbreaketh the rock in pieces?  Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that steal my words every one from his neighbour.  Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that use their tongues, and say, He saith.  Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the LORD, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the LORD.  And when this people, or the prophet, or a priest, shall ask thee, saying, What is the burden of the LORD? thou shalt then say unto them, What burden? I will even forsake you, saith the LORD.  And as for the prophet, and the priest, and the people, that shall say, The burden of the LORD, I will even punish that man and his house.  Thus shall ye say every one to his neighbour, and every one to his brother, What hath the LORD answered? and, What hath the LORD spoken?  And the burden of the LORD shall ye mention no more: for every man's word shall be his burden; for ye have perverted the words of the living God, of the LORD of hosts our God.  Thus shalt thou say to the prophet, What hath the LORD answered thee? and, What hath the LORD spoken?  But since ye say, The burden of the LORD; therefore thus saith the LORD; Because ye say this word, The burden of the LORD, and I have sent unto you, saying, Ye shall not say, The burden of the LORD;  Therefore, behold, I, even I, will utterly forget you, and I will forsake you, and the city that I gave you and your fathers, and cast you out of my presence: And I will bring an everlasting reproach upon you, and a perpetual shame, which shall not be forgotten.


Now I have written and used this text For a reason because of a conversation I recently Had with a minister of Gods Gospel wherein he had used an old testament teaching, out of its text to prophesy to the Church today and I indeed admonished Him for it and I even Now have Him on my prayer list and Hope the Lord will reveal to Him the correctness and fullness of His word.
This text from Jeremiah is not out of Its intended text He is speaking to Gods ministers Today A true prophesy of a faithful prophet of God who has not failed us as things in His word even today are coming to there fullness and being fulfilled.


1 Thessalonians 5
  But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.  But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night. But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation. For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,  Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.  Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.  And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you;  And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves.

   Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.  See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.



 Rejoice evermore.  Pray without ceasing.In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.  Quench not the Spirit.  Despise not prophesyings.  Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.  Abstain from all appearance of evil.
  And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.  Brethren, pray for us.  Greet all the brethren with an holy kiss.  I charge you by the Lord that this epistle be read unto all the holy brethren.
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.





Paul also spoke to the Church of His day and unto us today we need to listen He is telling us to prove all things and hold fast to that which is Good. For one another for all of the brethren.
No that this is my motivation for what I have found is truly Good and to that I shall cling. And I pray for men who are in the pulpits these days. And I pry that Gods message becomes clear both to them and to those of you who have entrusted  your salvation unto them.

And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews.
    These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.  Therefore many of them believed; also of honourable women which were Greeks, and of men, not a few.  But when the Jews of Thessalonica had knowledge that the word of God was preached of Paul at Berea, they came thither also, and stirred up the people.  And then immediately the brethren sent away Paul to go as it were to the sea: but Silas and Timotheus abode there still.  And they that conducted Paul brought him unto Athens: and receiving a commandment unto Silas and Timotheus for to come to him with all speed, they departed.
Now while Paul waited for them at Athens, his spirit was stirred in him, when he saw the city wholly given to idolatry. Therefore disputed he in the synagogue with the Jews, and with the devout persons, and in the market daily with them that met with him.   Then certain philosophers of the Epicureans, and of the Stoicks, encountered him. And some said, What will this babbler say? other some, He seemeth to be a setter forth of strange gods: because he preached unto them Jesus, and the resurrection.
    And they took him, and brought him unto Areopagus, saying, May we know what this new doctrine, whereof thou speakest, is? For thou bringest certain strange things to our ears: we would know therefore what these things mean.  (For all the Athenians and strangers which were there spent their time in nothing else, but either to tell, or to hear some new thing.)
Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious. For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom  herefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you.    God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands
.


Is there something not understood in the passage? do you understand the Bereans where in the scripture found daily they where seeking God and trusted no man to Impart truth to them, they Trusted the word.
and Like them even the men of Athens were always looking for truth, which Paul declared unto them. God is not in some temple made by Hands. and God is not the unknown That we worship, The God of our salvation, is Known to us thru His word unto us He has been also declared. 

  
Titus 1vs10-16
           For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretans are always liars, evil beasts, slow bellies,This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.


These are men who are in the church teaching today and You need to recognize this and seek God in His word. Men of a reprobate mind men who would have you to believe the commandments of men and forsaking the very commandments of God handed down to you in His Good and perfect law.

Galatians 1vs 6-12
I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

  Men are this day removed to another Gospel Church some for profit some for what ever reason they have Maybe that they are themselves deceived. But I am warning you Church Listen to God for the Days are short. 



Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you. 













He has given me this peace as He has promised And unto you I freely share with you from whence it came It came from the Lord and the fullness of His Gospel of Christ Jesus. 
it is of know small thing His Gift to me, and know Church that it is this I share with you God has not intended for you to be deceived by men who have taken over the Church, the false prophets over you.
receive God in His fullness Church it is for you to Judge The men who teach you this teaching of Men they are In danger of Hell fire and a eternity of punishment And it My love for you Gods people The reason For my plea to the Church, I do not want To be rich of the things of this world to me they are of no consequence But as A man free from these false teachings it is my Duty to my God to give freely the understanding I have.
So No I do not seek to debase men and their teachings for the Joy of it there for me is no Joy in it, but God has set me as A watchman upon the towers and will Judge me if I do not continue in what He has given Me.
and If you believe me not to be acting as My Lord would have me than Please read His discourse to those of His day who had taken over the temples with their false teachings and tell me then that I am not doing as I was called to Do.


Mathew 23
Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,2Saying The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:3All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.4For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.5But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,6And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,7And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.8But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.9And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.10Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.11But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.12And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.
13But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
14Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.15Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
16Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor!17Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?18And, Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever sweareth by the gift that is upon it, he is guilty.19Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift?20Whoso therefore shall swear by the altar, sweareth by it, and by all things thereon.21And whoso shall swear by the temple, sweareth by it, and by him that dwelleth therein.22And he that shall swear by heaven, sweareth by the throne of God, and by him that sitteth thereon.
23Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.24Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.
25Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.26Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.
27Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.28Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.
29Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,30And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.31Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.32Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.33Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?34Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:35That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.36Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
37O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!38Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.39For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Be Not deceived Church but seek each other out meet in your homes but become as those in Berea and seek God daily stay in His word, and Not as a study but as a life decision as a Guide to the path on which you are on. Look to the saints and look not to preachers and men like me if you must learn any one thing learn this seek His word and trust not men.


Go therefore with God Saints And be blessed this and everyday.
                                                                    Joseph son of E'loi



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Civil please