Men can only be equal on the Day we are all Equal,

"the truth is not always Beautiful, nor beautiful Words the truth"

Lao Tzu

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.”

Albert Pine

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I Blog Because!!!

It may be Hard for some of you too understand Especially those of you whom have become readers of this Blog, And I don’t want anyone to misunderstand what I am saying when I say I am In Fear that I may Wake Up one Day and Be like The rest of the world where the only thing that matters to me is material things.
I am afraid that I too may wake up one day and Go out into the world, And Just be another Man That Is afraid To look a less fortunate person than myself in the eye because He may have need of my stuff, Money Food Clothes That kind of stuff and I might just walk by and not even acknowledge Him. I may Forget The blessings I have been Given Out Here, I blog Because this Is Who I have become and I am in no way ashamed of it My shame would come if I where To try to become something I am Not, so I tell the story Of who I am In the hope that I might find one person who hears and understands it is what I am And what I must do and I have no regrets, But I do fear that If I do not continue to do It, I will be less of a person and I will have then become a failure At what God has Given Me. As My life is I am a blessed Man I will share with you yesterday for an example, I had not asked anyone for anything and I was Offered by a man on His way to get a beer at the local quick stop, and as I have not drank in many years I declined. on His return He had me walk with Him to the neighborhood roach coach who by the way has the best Mexican food I have ever ate, And when Eating my lunch I was informed by another that I have A charge account at this Restaurant on wheels, one that is being paid by others Who have went to Him and gave Him money and told Him anytime I want something to eat the Money is there, That Is The Hand of God In a Mans Life.
I will Not pretend that It is because of anything I have done or Could do, it is because He is The one from Whom all blessings flow, He blessed Me In this, About a week ago A man Stopped Me and I just witnessed to someone else that He gave Me money and I said God Bless you sir He responded God has Nothing to do with this I don’t even Believe In God, I told Him that’s Ok He must Believe In you He Just Used you to bless one of His Own. He Just Laughed at me And Now stops To Talk to me and Reads this Blog and I Know That God Used Him Even In His unbelief.
For all the Men I meet Who would Visit upon me cruel words or actions I also meet Men and Women That enrich my life, and Give unto me strength and Hope enough for all. I can tell you one and all as many have inquired as to me moving inside and once again becoming a housed person It will never Happen for me It is Not My Hope and Not part of Gods Plan I only wish to Keep the predators at bay when It comes to the rest of my homeless brothers and sisters out here on the street. I want to be the one out here standing in the Gap for in many of their lives there is no one else to give them the voice and the face of Humanity that they deserve I am At the very core of my being a Houseless man And I want people of every walk of Life to see beyond that And see I am also one of them, A human and someone deserving of every Devine right as any other Man. No Matter what I do from this day forward God will provide all my needs and all of yours no matter who you are If you walk in this Spirit, There is nothing In this earth you might possess it is all Gods Stuff From your big fine house too the air you breath. It is only yours to use And I contend If Men continue to use Gods Stuff In such A greedy Manner He will soon Take all the stuff He has Given Back from man and The only thing That Man will be left with Is the Dust which Comprises His very Vessel, And In the End We will all find we are by Creation Just Little Piles of Dirt Wondering around this Big Pile of Dirt.


1 comment:

  1. Blessings Joseph 2Dogs,
    I LOVE ur name! What is ur tribe?
    I am a Black American sistah w/Choctaw in my veins! I also am a writer,and have been homeless more than once! First time the term wasn't even coined! I am a FAN! Read ur Blog for the 1st time *** APPLAUSE***! I see ya on twttr. Take care brah!
    PEACE!;)
    -MH-

    ReplyDelete

Be Civil please