Men can only be equal on the Day we are all Equal,

"the truth is not always Beautiful, nor beautiful Words the truth"

Lao Tzu

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.”

Albert Pine

Thursday, August 11, 2011

I was truly Born

First as many know I recently turned 50 I have been told by many who reached this milestone before me that That is what it was was a milestone, I missed it I guess because for Me it was a day as any other, most uneventful.
For that I am Both Glad and Blessed, That is how I like most of my days to Go uneventful, I live a very simple Life More than most, and am often confronted with others belief that it is because I have failed to grasp the reality of life, It Is in this belief that I differ from most men. Because I truly believe that each man Must live His Life as It is befitting To Him and not others.
You see Most men would look at my life and by the date of my birth believe Me to be 50 yrs. of age and in the physical sense I am. I however see my life as different I see my life beginning in November of 1993, You see I went through the windshield of a ford thunderbird in November of that year and in that I meet my demise I however Cried Out too God that He might spare Me because I was not yet ready, And In His Infinite wisdom Mercy and grace He spared Me. By No action of my own other than the crying out and desiring for More in my life than I had at that moment. It was at That moment I was truly Born, from Darkness into Light, since that time In all honesty I can not say that there has not been struggle, Struggle I face daily But that being Of myself and the ways of this world and not of the spirit of who I am and who I was created too be. I now have being reborn am blessed with the knowledge that anything that I might have in this world is nothing compared to the Grace and mercy Granted me on that day. I am alive Only because of God the creator.
I hearing others plea for my life and feeling the desire they have for me to be so much more am not deterred from the fact that this day as any other I am right where He wants me to be, I am  Ben El’ohim ( A son Of God ) Not Begotten But Never forgotten. So while there are many and trust in that there are many who see my life as meaningless and lacking, I will continue too give praise to Him who gives Me peace and purpose while I can not see Gods plan for Me I do know His promise, in the book of Thessalonica God promised Me “ I know the thoughts I think towards you, Saith the Lord, Thoughts of peace and not of Evil to give unto you an expected end”  KJV.
So you see for Me I do not see the expected end But I do know one who does, and In this I find both peace and Strength. I arise each and everyday as If it is the day of my birth because I know That There is one that goes before me and prepares for me my path. I have nothing in this material world this life we live but I am far richer than many can comprehend. I treasure nothing in this world, yet I have great treasure in the next, In this Life I have but one goal to Love others, and too help others to understand The love of God. Because it is what we are. We are the Image of God and God Is love and truth, and In Him there is No guile.
So while I cry out often It is against the injustice of this world, It is not of my selfish desire for things to be better for me, Because I count it all as dung, for others to be blessed and to be sheltered and fed, and clothed. I know In the End It is only God That can provide these things. So I in my crying out will cry that others find the peace I found only in Him. while your governments and your leaders and all of the world cry out we can do this and make this a better place. And the truth is only Love can make this better and That true Love is only found in God, So I pray That Men In all of their efforts Find the true Love of God, And find that there we can rest together, There we are all the same.
May God Bless and keep you one and all, Until the glory of his coming when then and only then we will find what we might be.

1 comment:

Be Civil please