Men can only be equal on the Day we are all Equal,

"the truth is not always Beautiful, nor beautiful Words the truth"

Lao Tzu

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.”

Albert Pine

Saturday, July 23, 2011

I am Homeless and That’s It, Or is It?

I will never Be able too live Out the stereotypes people have of Me and I think it a tragedy to have to let so many people down, However I can not for the sake of others become a drunk or a drug addict to fit into some ill conceived notion of what others believe a homeless person should be. I am simply Me In the opinion of others I am Homeless In my mind I will say it again I am Just a man devoid of a house and an alien to this world I have A great kingdom and am an heir to a great mansion and My Lord is even Now preparing it for Me, If it were Not so He would have told Me. Ok I believe. and I wait because He comes for Me!
This Is The Very Foundation Of the Who I am I am also well aware There are many people who think Me crazy Because Of my belief that all that matters is Did I trust God Today. and Did I recognize The blessings He put before Me. As you see I know the truth Of people I know that Men Live lives as I did devoid of God and truly not seeing His blessings in every thing Men only see Blessings That they perceive as Gods blessings they honestly believe God Blesses them with a bigger Car or a Better House Or an abundance of wealth and the truth is God cares Not for anything you have, He has No need of It, what God Has need Of And cares For is Man Alone, God Is Love and There in Love can He be found. That being said, What else matters, I don’t care if you at the end of the day, go to the mansion or under the bridge God provided you for your shelter, If you have not peace with it or Love for others, and Hope for them to have the same comfort God Gave You, You have nothing.
But Men seek praise for their efforts and My praise Belongs to One who made a greater sacrifice than any other for Me. And On this earth I can Only value That which He has Given me, with The things He has Promised I am Full,  I have Food And I have been clothed This Is sufficient for Me.
If This somehow makes me less Of a Human Being In some eye’s I can Only say, Tell My Lord Ye’shua,  Because It Is Him Alone I live for and I will Both Love and Pray for those That have set themselves against me. I am What God created and I will Not Be recreated as others see fit no matter How hard they try to make me what they think I should Be. If I can be content with Just Food and Clothes and a bit of shelter from the elements, My only Question is Why cant others be content for Me.
Here Is the why Men want to be God and Would that I replace The real giver Of peace That surpasses all understanding for one of The world. because Most have sought the Peace I have everywhere But where it Might be found. My peace Lies Not in the things of this world They come and go. The things from God are not material and do not come and Go  They Stay with You. And No other Might provide, Or take from You What He Gives.
And He Gave You this Day Shabbat Shalom, Feel Free To Rest In Him. Ye’shua.

1 comment:

  1. What never ceases to amaze me is That you say it and you walk in it. You get it.There are those who make millions off of preaching the gospel that live in beautiful homes and drive nice cars and still don't get it. I m blessed to call you brother.

    ReplyDelete

Be Civil please