Men can only be equal on the Day we are all Equal,

"the truth is not always Beautiful, nor beautiful Words the truth"

Lao Tzu

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.”

Albert Pine

Monday, May 30, 2011

God doesn’t answer Prayer here this is a Church!

Once Again I have been asked to leave a church for reasons only the Pastor might know, I was Not really in shock or awe over it I was more expecting it It seems what with all of the homeless and needy people in this country it is only fair that the church be able to protect itself from all the needy people.
I do believe however that Parkway Christian fellowship in Grants pass Oregon, has taken this a step further than most Church’s as They On their office door have a sign that is very clear.  “ we provide emergency assistance and help through, Christian alliance, there # is (---)--- ----.call them for assistance. No soliciting.
http://www.parkwaycc.com/
Now, as It was beginning to rain I gave no thought to being a problem to the church just to sit and wait for the rain to pass and In that Druid and I had a seat and began to talk when we were asked to leave I had felt as if it were going to happen However that the man who would ask someone to leave would be driving a 40.000 1930’s coup I did not expect.
But I in the same respect don’t often look in the building of the church. For my brothers and sisters in Christ. I have found so many living out here in this same life homeless, in need, and bound together with the inhumanity found elsewhere. But having found that common thread that binds us all and that is a desire for what is right and just for all and not just a select few. Men and women who are like myself and Druid are a blemish to the established Church in my opinion because with the likes of us sitting out of the rain under there eves and overhang’s mar the very foundation of what they deem the church. But when God says To us You have robbed me in tithes and offerings was talking about these men and women who call themselves a church. Yet refuse to even speak to one of Gods children because of His State in life. Many people would in my shoes look at the situation differently, Let us take Druid  The Mans very name Cry’s out of not being of the same faith as myself or those in this Church, however between the two of us the lines are lifted by our common bond of oppression and our poverty and we see each other only as fellow men.
I do not judge Him by His Celtic walk or His spirituality or by His belief, I do know that being thrown from the sanctuary  together we were viewed as being no different equal. My only hope is not to be viewed as this manner of Christian in the eyes of others I am confronted always with the distaste for the Faith in that the majority of those claiming it have this same air of righteousness about them they see others as less worthy of these blessings they perceive to be from God.
Gods Blessings So the Church Might know do not come in the form of riches God did not supply anyone in the church a car to drive around that is worth more than a mans life of comfort, a 1930’s coup too park before a sanctuary were men are cast into the rain rather than ministered to was Not I assure you Gods Plan for the Church.I Know that the Car that was parked before that church could house more than two men and is simply a symbol of what another man perceives as Gods blessing In His Life. It is a sad a simple thing and your fruit manifested this way is One of the World And not of the Spirit Of God. So I will keep this Church in prayer And Ask you do the same because I would they come to realize, " That which you do unto the least of these you do unto me” was Directed at us the Church. And Druid  for those of My Faith That act in the world and not the spirit, I ask you forgive them they know not at anytime what they do. Judge those of My faith Rather in the common ground that we found and let them be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Civil please