Men can only be equal on the Day we are all Equal,

"the truth is not always Beautiful, nor beautiful Words the truth"

Lao Tzu

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.”

Albert Pine

Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Veterans Day My Brothers In arms.

Dedicated To those Who Served In times Of War And times Of Peace. In the belief That They Were Serving there Fellow Man. Many of you who are on the streets are Us Veterans an estimated 48% of The Homeless are Veterans. To You My Homeless Homie’s God Bless you For your service. Wish I was There with you today. As I am Not I have Been Blessed. Today I stop And think Of you All and The friendship you share with Others out there and Have shared with Me. I Pray For A world were those who Have served There Fellow Man would Not suffer the Indignities Of being On the streets as You Have.

And May The rest Of you Understand:
“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.”  George Orwell 
And While We do sleep safely In Our Beds Many Of these Men Do Not Have One Those Who So Proudly Served, Do Something Today For One Of them If You Can!
Pow


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Civil please